Accurate planning and consideration of the regulatory framework is essential to achieve a permit for construction and operation. Especially the protection of the marine environment as well as safety of navigation is of key interest for the affected authorities.
Even after having received the necessary permits big efforts are needed to implement the regulatory requirements during planning, construction and operation. Especially the fulfillments of all permit clauses and the achievement of the construction releases require a high degree of thoroughness, transparency and constructive cooperation between the involved parties such as authorities or non-governmental organizations.
Based on our strong individual experiences ONP can assist the client throughout the whole consenting process and deliver a successful permit management during the implementation phase of a project, especially in the German exclusive economic zone (EEZ).
»ONP is a strong partner for your project to fulfill the high official obligations in the required quality.«
- Managing of complete consenting process
- Management of the fulfillment of permit clauses
- Achievement of the respective construction releases
- Development of tenders, negotiation and contract award recommendation for services regarding certification, environmental impact assessment etc.
- Project management and coordination of all permit clauses and obligations resulting out of construction releases
ONP is a strong partner for your project to fulfill the high official obligations in the required quality.